Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lunch at Southern sun...must stop afternoon drinking

I really have got to stop my afternoon drinking its just not the same as drinking in the evening. My capacity is severely reduced and before long I have visual and speech impairment (my hubby says I go all British with a lisp which he thinks is really cute)and can't concentrate for more than one min on a topic of convo. Need to apologise to my girl who had to put up with my drunken rambling.

Now about lunch at the Southern sun. I am already a fan of their Sunday brunch its a buffet and can be supplemented with you know, champagne. Nice environment and so far very good service. I am pleased to say the same can be said for the lunch time service. We ate from the a la carte even though there was a buffet because I had been hearing rave reviews about the burger. Please to say it went down a treat. This did mean though that after drunkenly collecting the pikni from her play date with her grandma I came home and crashed at 6pm and did not wake again till about 10pm (quick brush teeth and wash face and I was horizontal again).

I just hope my work out this morning burnt the layer of fat I must have built up over night!!!!

No comments: