Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kelechi Odu's fab collection

Temple muse has done it again. They have mastered the art of organising a fantastic night of fashion, drink (last nights sexy vodka mixes yum),lovely food (those cupcakes are to die for) and interesting people, am I taking liberties putting myself in that category....probably.

Last night was in honour of American based Kelechi Odu a menswear designer. He showcased his Safari remix collection. Aptly named me thinks as the colour scheme was very natural browns and khakis and light linen material. Fantastic jackets, shirts and well made trousers. I always feel menswear can be tricky because how much can you really do with a jacket and a pair of trousers but as I discovered yesterday its all about the cut and attention to detail and getting a colour scheme that works and I am pleased to say that Kelechi is not going to lead you astray.

The Brucey bargain bonus is you get your clothes made to order so they will fit you impeccably and give you that extra confidence. I loved it. Give us more give us more I say. We need to be nurturing our homegrown talents so that Nigeria has not just got this one dimensional personality worldwide.

No comments: