Monday, March 29, 2010

Fashion TV yum yum

I am addicted and its driving everyone in my house crazy. The pickni has taken to dropping the remote control in my hands and demanding I put on cbbc for her, the boy has stopped complaining!!!

I was so inspired by the Milan fashion week I called up my tailor and commissioned (bit lofty a word for the negotiations but I like the way it sounds) about 6 outfits to be made. Have decided to channel my inner Carrie and just make some fashion forward pieces and rock them. This is the best time really. The tailor has come she has measured you, I allow myself a smug feeling as my gym routine is clearly paying off....finally, and she has drawn all types of fab outfits and made all kind of wild promises. You spend the next few days imagining yourself in your fantastic print play suit at lunch with your girls and can't help a little thrill of excitement.

Then you go collect the stuff and you find out that its never as fantastic as you imagined. This is why I am on my hundredth tailor. This girl I got from a friend and I have seen her stuff before and it all seemed fantastic. Fingers crossed she delivers and then there will be non stopping me!!!

No comments: