Friday, March 19, 2010

a/c in my car broken

Its the hottest year in recorded history in Africa and my bloody car air conditioner packed up last night. Have done the school run without it and the hairdressers and frankly its not for me. The driver tried to put on the radio this morning and I was like "please switch it off with all the other noises I am being bombarded with (what with the window being open) I am not in the mood for anymore. He switched it off immediately and without so much as bashing an eyelid let me know that he thought I was being extra!!!

The noise is one thing that can be tuned out with concentration but the SMELLS now that's another thing entirely. My country stinks to put it mildly and the smells are not subtle and confusing but full and bold and nose hair singeing. Anyway have called the hubby and his car shall be here soon for the rest of my running around today. I don't know how people do it!!!!

No comments: