Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Grrr the Kardashians

Mr Seacrest, I salute you. I don't know what the order of service is for others but this is how it's going down for us here in Lasgiddy.

We know Kim has separated from that funny looking chap she married. Seriously though he looks way too Neanderthal like for my liking, but love is blind or so I am told so...

Anyway we know it does not work out yet here we are watching the romance, with all the tell tale signs. I constantly find myself yelling "look behind you" coz seriously how did she not see he was a total fake.

Good old Khloe always the wise one and frankly my favourite of all the sister. Personally me thinks everyone should just listen to her.

I know what you are thinking, my whole country is on the verge of going down in a flaming ball of fire and I am busy waxing lyrical about the most irrelevant topic possible.

It’s all about the distraction men. Otherwise surely I would have to call it a day.

No comments: