Monday, January 16, 2012

Angelina vs Jennifer


No matter how unfair your life may be always count your lucky stars you are not Jennifer Aniston.

Seriously though, the insult is too much. Angelina is not by any means a normal mortal. Look at her glowing at the Golden globes. If I was Jennifer, I would find another planet to inhabit because for real IT IS TOO MUCH.

Anyone who knows me knows that Ms Aniston is on my list, in-between Beyonce (yes I know I am hating) and Penelope Cruz (simply because my boy fancies the pants off her).


The reason I hate her come from that coin toss thing they are always talking about. I used to love her in Friends obsessively. I bought the jewellery she was wearing and a famous pair of tartan trousers from Jane Norman, I loved that woman. I loved that show. Then she began to believe her own hype, the silly mare. Married Brad Pitt, arguably one of the hottest men on the planet, and pretended it 'aint no thing' grrrr.

"Have my babies" he said
"NNNOooo I wanna concentrate on my career"
We all know how well that went.

Meanwhile back at the ranch Angelina's star keeps on rising and she carting about the finest football team on the planet.

We salute you

No comments: