Friday, February 17, 2012

Le Detox

I would have written about this at the start of the detox but I have been so dizzy, disorientated and confused since I started that I have been unable to be concentrate enough to do so.

As you all may know the magazine I work for TW does a bi yearly weight loss challenge. 10 women get an all expenses paid 3 months at a swanky gym with 3 times a week personal training and a dietician. This is week 4 ish and Ms Dietician has put us all on a 3 day detox. Some brave souls have opted to do 5 days but, being the delicate flower that I am, I decided that baby steps were in order.

Anyway 6 pre made juices of various consistency (nasty things like beetroot and ginger have made an appearance) to be drunk every two hours and nothing else but water and lemon.

Suffice to say I am really really suffering right now. I love my food so this has really been hard. My head is always a little achy and I have had to cancel out any sudden movements due to my tendency to faint in a non delicate manner. I have also been falling asleep all over the place (yes I know I was prone to that already but its like 10 times worse).

No hanging out, no smoking , no eating, no drinking. I am not a happy bunny right now but I am gunning for Jessica Beale body so....
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments: